PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Whole MONTH?!?

I cannot believe I didn't post anything the entire month of February! What's even worse is that I barely touched my sewing machine the entire month either. So sad! I plan to rectify this as soon as possible. Unfortunately, my iron bit the dust and I can't sew without one. I ordered a new one today, from Amazon. I could have just gone to Walmart, but I really wanted a good quality iron. Luckily I had earned enough gift cards through Swagbucks, that I only spent what I would have on one from Walmart. I'm finally going to get a big girl iron. The Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master Iron. 
Image from Amazon,com

I am very excited! I can't wait to get my hands on it! (I will have to wait until next week or later. I saved a few bucks and went with Free 5-8 day shipping.)

Hopefully I will have some new projects going very soon.

No comments: