PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrapbooking Mania

I haven't done a lot of sewing lately. The weather around here has me stuck in the house, which would normally be ideal for sewing, but due to lack of motivation and some necessary supplies, I have barely touched my machine.

I have, however, been hit with the scrapbooking bug. Ever since I joined Gotta Pixel I have had more inspiration then I know what to do with. They offer great challenges to get anyone scrapping. I also was inspired to organize and 'tag' all my digital supplies. I never realized how easy it is to locate something on my Mac, using Spotlight, as long as you have tagged things appropriately. So I have spent much of my time going through and tagging my supplies. Let me tell you, this is a big undertaking. I have over 250gb of files on my external hard drive, most of which are scrapbook supplies. I can proudly say I am 80% done.

Anyway, when I need a break from tagging, I tend to scrapbook. I get inspired with all the supplies I flip through. Below are the layouts I have completed in the last couple of days. Hope you enjoy.








No comments: