PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting the Year Off Right

One of my goals this year is to keep up with my scrapbooking. I don't want to be rushing to complete Delilah's 2nd year book a week before it is needed, like what I did last year. In order to accomplish this goal I am decided to be more active in the forums of my two favorite Digi-Scrapbook sites, ScrapGirls and Gotta Pixel. Both of these websites are AMAZING! In the forums you will find challenges and galleries to get you inspired and motivated. These past two days I have worked on a few challenges on Gotta Pixel. The first is a new desktop background. The second is a layout featuring a provided quote and photo of the best smile of 2010. I hope to keep up this momentum. I think it really helps to have tasks and deadlines. 

Desktop Background

Quote Challenge

Can you tell I have a love for Black and White lately? It is the best way to hide poor lighting in photos. 

No comments: