PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cleaning Machine

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. Even more surprising is the fact that I haven't touched my sewing machine this whole time as well. SHOCKING! I was beginning to have some serious withdrawals. I have an excuse for the lack of crafting and blogging. I was in deep clean mode! We have been in this house about a year now and it never seemed to be organized to my liking. So while my husband trekked to Dallas for a football game, I got to work. My first action: the dreaded kitchen and laundry room. It took me about two days, but I think I have finally got it where I want it. It seems to flow better. I then worked on the upstairs, cleaning out closets and swapping out the summer and fall wardrobes. The only thing left on my to-do list is our guest room, which looks like a bomb went off. It seems to be the catch all room. I have until this weekend to get it done, so I am going to take a break and do some sewing!

I am very excited about a sew along coming up next week at Craftiness is Not Optional. Jess is going to give us a step by step tutorial on making a super cute shirt. This is exactly what I have been looking for to help me make shirts for D. If you are interested in trying this your self head on over to her blog to get your supply list. She is going to start Oct 18, next week, so you have time to gather everything you need.


sadie shirt button


No comments: