PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 29, 2010

Productive

Wow! I am truly amazed at what I have accomplished so far this week. My 16 month old has reached the tantrum stage, so you can understand how difficult it can be to just unload the dishwasher, let alone do any sewing. Somehow, I managed to get most of the things on my to-do list done!

1. Finish the Embroidery: DONE!!!!
Isn't she just adorable. The perfect centerpiece for Delilah's Doll Quilt!

2. Household Notebook: IN PROGRESS
         I have many of the documents completed, I just have to print and place in binder. 

3. Piece Quilt Back: DONE and then some.
        I don't have a pic of the back to share with you, yet. But I do have a pic of the THEN SOME:
That's right, I basted the quilt last night. I wasn't sure I would be able to this week with everything else going on, but I found some energy last night to get it done. My secret: Project Runway. That show always seems to get me motivated. Now I just need to quilt and bind. I am probably going to stitch in the ditch with this one. I can't think of any other way. Any suggestions? 

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend! And in case I don't post before Sunday...Happy Halloween!

No comments: