PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Little Fabric Shopping

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We certainly did! Enjoyed having family in town, but happy to have a quiet house again! Here is a pic of my daughter wearing the ruffle jumper I made last week. It fit perfect and was so cute with the black leggings!


I did a little bit of fabric shopping yesterday. The sales at Joann's and Hancock Fabrics were great. I managed to get exactly what I was looking for.
These will become a winter coat for my daughter. How cute is that embroidery on the gray wool?!

Can you see a Christmas dress? I can't wait to get started!

Corduroy was so cheap this weekend. I am going to turn this into a pleated skirt for my little one. It will look so cute paired with colorful tights.

I found two of these place mats at Pier 1. I plan to turn them into pillows as seen on Crap I've Made. I love easy, cheap projects. 

I better get started if I want to get everything finished by Christmas! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: