PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Princess and the Pea

Happy Veteran's Day to all soldiers, both past and present, especially my wonderful husband! Thank you for your service!

I have completed the Princess and the Pea Doll Quilt. I love how simple and cute it is. It will be perfect as part of my daughter's Christmas present (her first doll, complete with cradle and bedding).



I really wanted to keep everything simple, so the embroidery really stood out. So I just framed the embroidery in two colors. Then I just did an easy, peasy wavy line quilted border. Simple, fast, GORGEOUS!

I made a crib sized quilt top (my first top) several months ago that includes this blue floral fabric. I plan to finish that quilt today and tomorrow, so that she will have a quilt her own size to coordinate with the doll quilt. I am going to quilt this with the wavy lines, cause it is simple and I think it will be perfect.


Have a Terrific Thursday!

No comments: