PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My New Craft Blog

Most of you reading this probably follow my other blog about my beautiful daughter. Don't worry, I still plan on posting to Delilah's Journey, I just needed another place to post about all the wonderful crafts I am doing. I don't want to clog up her blog with pictures of my on going projects. So, I started this new blog.

I'm not sure, exactly, how I want this blog to flow. I want this to be a place for me to talk about my many creative projects that I am up to or plan to do. Basically a journal of my addiction to all things crafty. Right now my main concentrations are in sewing, quilting, and digital scrapbooking. I have many projects in the works that I can't wait to share with you. But for today's post I am going to share some photos of my Crafting Space. I am very lucky to have a large area that is mostly mine. My husband does have his main computer on one of the tables, and Delilah has plenty of room to play and explore. (She loves my basket of scrap fabric.) It's a really nice area for all of us to be doing our own thing but still be together.





My favorite part of the whole room is my sewing machine. I spent a couple of weeks researching and looking at machines and this was my first and final choice. She is a dream come true. As a beginner in everything sewing, she makes it so easy. I want to name her, but am unsure of what. I could call her Laura Ashley, seeing how that is her model name, but that seems to easy. Maybe L.A.? Any suggestions. I plan to post some pics of some WIPs (work in progresses) and finished projects soon. Until then, happy crafting!


No comments: