PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday

I am working on a new quilt top. It is based on the quilt along over at Fat Quarterly. I changed a few things up to make it a bit bigger and more my taste. So far I have everything cut and the white blocks completed. I usually like to start and finish projects quickly, but I am enjoying spacing this one out. It gives me a chance to take breaks and work on other projects when I need a change. (Oh, I am using the Botany Jelly Roll from Moda.)




I'm sure you can see in the photos, but I am a bit of an organized crafter. I love drawing out my quilt plans on graph paper. I also love binders. I have several for all my crafts and home needs. I really think I am a bit obsessive with the organization sometimes, at least I know my husband thinks so! 

No comments: